Friday, May 8, 2015

Welcome

Welcome to my new site!

I'm very excited to announce that I have given my first full length book over to my editor. I hope to have it for sale by late September. I've been going over my social media plans all week (trying not to bug my editor) and finally decided to move back to blogger. I've never really felt at home anywhere else and have no energy to learn anything new.

Feel free to interact with me here or send me an email. Leave a comment on any post and I'll get back with you. Signing up for email updates will keep you informed of release dates, sales, and opportunities for free books.

2 comments:

  1. Your book sounds pretty interesting to me! I do realize that each area has things about it that are unique to it alone. And it is oh, so interesting, to learn about those things! You now have my attention! I'd like to read your book on Amazon now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you a private email about gifting you a copy. Let me know if that email address works for you and I'll send it. :)

      Delete