Wednesday, February 7, 2018

What's New In Amish Romance?



What's New
I'm happy to announce my newest series, The Amish Flower Shop. Book 1 just went live and is ready for your reading enjoyment. You can find it here.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079LNG1QF
 
After making an impulsive promise to the owner of the local flower shop, Ella Lengacher must carry on in her stead, but what does she know about running a business?

And can she catch the eye of Levi Miller, or is it her sister Marcy he's come to see?

Find out in The Amish Flower Shop Book 1 only $0.99 on Kindle and free with Kindle Unlimited.
 
Sales
The Amish of Swan Creek Collection will be on sale beginning February 9th, 2018 for a Kindle Countdown Deal. It will go back to its usual price of $4.96 February 16th. It will begin at $0.99 and slowly rise from there so if you haven't read it, grab it quick.

Free Short Story: Mending The Heart
If you weren't able to access my free short story available to all newsletter subscribers via sign-up on my website, please email me (tattiem@ymail.com) with Free Short in the subject line. I'll verify your email and send you a link. It's a sweet story, don't miss it!

One of my New Year's resolutions is to be more active on social media. I'm going to try to put out a newsletter more often so watch for an email from me the first week of each month.

Send Some Love This Valentine's Day

Leave a review or tell a friend about a book you've read recently and make a difference in the life of an author.

From Christian authors everywhere, thank you for reading and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment