Wednesday, February 6, 2019

An Amish Heart by Tattie Maggard and Jacqueline Hopper


An Amish Heart

I am so excited to share this new release with you. An Amish Heart is the first book my friend Jacqueline Hopper and I have written together and I know it won't be the last. We've already started on a new one this week. Like all of my Amish books, this is a Swan Creek story, and I have a feeling the characters we created in this book are going to pop up again and again.

Sometimes you have no choice but to go home again.

When Susie Yutzy hung up her kapp in pursuit of nursing scrubs, she believed she was done with Swan Creek forever. All it took was a lost little girl and a storm to haul her back into the arms of her ex-beau, putting her career and a certain handsome doctor's interest on hold.
But will Susie's revived Amish heart destroy her Englisher dreams?

You can purchase An Amish Heart for Amazon Kindle for only $0.99 for a limited time.
An Amish Heart link.

No comments:

Post a Comment