Tuesday, September 18, 2018

New Amish Romance Novel: The Amish Vow by Tattie Maggard

Will she risk everything for a chance at love?

Lena May Wickey flees her Amish home in search of freedom to live her own life, but when the Lord sends the ground to swallow her up and she meets the handsome Wesley Montgomery, the town's veterinarian, she must choose between love and the vow she made to God.

From the author of the bestselling Amish romance series Forbidden Amish Love comes The Amish Vow, a romance that spans two worlds, English and Amish.

This is a stand-alone Swiss Amish romance novel.

This book has been in the making for quite some time. I actually started it a year ago and had to set it aside because the characters had minds of their own and I think I was afraid of where they were headed. When I picked it back up again I realized I should have trusted them to know what they were doing. It's a lovely story. Here's the link so you can check it out yourself. Only $0.99 or Free with Kindle Unlimited.
https://www.amazon.com/Amish-Vow-Romance-Novel-ebook/dp/B07HFH7CLN

No comments:

Post a Comment